This is a listing for custom ordering a children’s apron. Children’s aprons are sized to fit from about size 2T to about age 10 with an adjustable neck and long ties that will wrap around in the early years and tie behind as children grow.
Please contact us before purchase if you are hoping to use a fabric from previous aprons, we may or may not have more instock.
Apron Styles & Add-ons:
- Basic Aprons are your “standard” shape (as seen in the drawing on this listing). They come standard with one pocket, adjustable neck and long ties.
- Skirted Aprons have a square top half and a gathered “skirt” bottom. They come standard with one pocket, adjustable neck and long ties.
- Vintage Style aprons have a wider neck strap and waist band and may include more detailing such as ruffles or trim. We’ll work with you to find the vintage style you’re looking for. Comes standard with two pockets.
- Add-on: Extra pocket, add an extra pocket, one for each side.
- Add-on: Embroidery detail, add a hand embroidery detail (like those seen in our woodland creatures aprons), Embroidery detailing may require an extra 2-3 days production time.
**Supervise children while wearing aprons, especially near sources of heat.