Our cloth masks are made from two layers of high quality cotton fabrics. Our masks have a pocket where you can remove/replace the included flat nose wire, or add your own filter. We use materials and methods that are recommended by the CDC and many state health departments
- We offer quantity discounts on our masks. Discount is automatically applied at checkout. You can mix and match fabrics, sizes and ties and sizes and still receive the discount.
- Shipping is a flat $3, or, if you are a local you may also pick up your order if you wish. Pickup is in Mt. Gretna, PA. We are un-able to offer delivery at this time.
- As the CDC, many states, and municipalities have started requiring masks when out in public or visiting essential businesses, our order volume is very high. Our masks are made to order and our turn around time is currently about 2 weeks. Please keep this in mind as you place your order.
- **SIZING NOTE** Please see the size chart in the images. We have updated our kids sizing. The “youth” size is a bit smaller than the original “big kids” size. If you are placing a re-order and want EXACTLY the same size as you previously received, please let us know. We are confident that the new size is a great fit for kids 7-12.
As we are currently experiencing very high volumes of orders, it may take up to 2 weeks to make and ship your masks. We understand that people need masks quickly, and we are working to fill orders as quickly as possible in the order they are paid.
- We do not make medical claims in regard to the use of our masks. Please consult your medical professional to learn more about medical masks and how you can obtain one. We do not take any responsibility if our masks are used for purposes they were not created for.
- Masks should never be used on a child under 2 years old.
**Please read the full disclaimer for additional information.**